Gaming wii u is it really?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but with underpowered specs not many will develop for the Wii U once the new Xbox and Playstation are released. And c'mon, you'd be lying if you said you didn't want to see Metroid Prime in 1080p HD with more realistic graphics.

Riiight. Metroid Prime in HD would be awesome, but, you're making baseless accusations about a console whose specifications you know jack s*** about. Better graphics doesn't always mean there will be more developers. Weaker graphics never stopped countless 3rd party companies from developing for the PS2, now did it? It was the weakest of the sixth-gen consoles as far as graphics went, but guess what, that didn't stop the system from having awesome games.

loismustdie555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People thinking better graphics are everything are entitled to that opinion but in reality I know me and a lot of others would buy a Nintendo console JUST because it's made by Nintendo, I mean Nintendo has such a big fan base due in large part BECAUSE of game series like Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Megaman, Metroid, Super Smash Bros, and IMO graphics do NOT matter as long as there is polygons better than the PS2, Original XBOX, or N64, it doesn't have to be so realistic that you crap your pants playing games like dead space or silent hill thinking it's real, it's all about the individual end users which are all entitled to their own opinions but the big N is gonna do whatever the heck they want and whatever they believe will sell better. Whether it does sell better or not can not be predicted by ANYONE because the ONLY way to find out is to wait and see. I know I will be a day 1 buyer, just like the PS Vita and the 3DS and I will return my product if I am unsatisfied or I will give it to my little sister so she can decide what to do with it. I returned the PS Vita so I could wait for the PS Vita 2000 just like I did with the PSP, and I gave my 3DS to my sister and she loves it. But in the end it's ALWAYS about money and profits and what the company decides to do with them.

EDIT: The_Randomizer's post above mine is also a valid argument.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont understand how the graphic argument can still be used that much, when the gamecube, far supperior to the ps2, did rather bad, as did the dreamcast, which, at the time of its release, was a beast too.

the psp, far better than the ds as far as hardware goes, wasnt as successful as its rival either.

sega genesis lost the battle against nintendos snes, when the genesis had more power in its hardware, game boy took the prize against the colorful sega handheld

its not a good argument

loismustdie555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand how the graphic argument can still be used that much, when the gamecube, far supperior to the ps2, did rather bad, as did the dreamcast, which, at the time of its release, was a beast too.

the psp, far better than the ds as far as hardware goes, wasnt as successful as its rival either.

sega genesis lost the battle against nintendos snes, when the genesis had more power in its hardware, game boy took the prize against the colorful sega handheld

its not a good argument

^This

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: