Wii U Hacking Question

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Im not sure whats worse , the OP or you lot for biting... either way... its best if : A/ the op does some reading before writing and B/ if you can clearly see its a dumb Q. then dont bother posting a reply .. the thread will die and were all happier.. :).. see now look what you made me do , ive replied in this thread also ... ffs...

Reactions: fiveighteen

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright fine, I think it's time to just leak the news already.

The answer is simple, the IOSU exploit has been with us all along... It's in every single one of us. From a new born infant to an elderly gold miner. We have had the IOSU inside of us this entire time. If you do some deep meditation and look inside your soul you'll find it. All it would of taken is for the lot of you to join together hand in hand and rise up only to have the IOSU exploit materialize before your eyes. Yet you wouldn't do it.

There I told you, now go forth and hack thy wiiu, you've had the power all along.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Alright fine, I think it's time to just leak the news already.

The answer is simple, the IOSU exploit has been with us all along... It's in every single one of us. From a new born infant to an elderly gold miner. We have had the IOSU inside of us this entire time. If you do some deep meditation and look inside your soul you'll find it. All it would of taken is for the lot of you to join together hand in hand and rise up only to have the IOSU exploit materialize before your eyes. Yet you wouldn't do it.

There I told you, now go forth and hack thy wiiu, you've had the power all along.

Sure thing, Gandolf!

D

Deleted User

not to be rude, but can people stop bumping these kind of threads? I mean, it's been about 7 hours from the second-to-last comment, and it's better if you'd just leave the thread to rot now. ^_^

Reactions: Whatnoww

B_Wash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got way more replies than I thought! Guess a lot of people have something to say about ANYTHING that people post on here, even if the purpose is to get a laugh out of you..Good job people, keep it up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P