Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be nice, thanks! I am on 1.0.7.

Cool. I need to make a nice little editor then. It will take at least a few days though since I have a lot I'm trying to get figured out and documented. For now you can get your library together, and use this as a reference for which songs you can edit data for. The label can't be changed, the other 5 columns can be. If anything, try to get the Title, Sound Test Title, and Source Games written down somewhere since it'll make My Music look a lot nicer.

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Cool. I need to make a nice little editor then. It will take at least a few days though since I have a lot I'm trying to get figured out and documented. For now you can get your library together, and use this as a reference for which songs you can edit data for. The label can't be changed, the other 5 columns can be. If anything, try to get the Title, Sound Test Title, and Source Games written down somewhere since it'll make My Music look a lot nicer.

No problem, take your time, I can wait. :yay:

Markus95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For all people interested, here's a version of cafiine for fw5.3.2.
You can compile it or just put the www files in your server.
I added a selection of the cafiine server ip in the application if you don't want to compile it.

Note:
- launch the kernel exploit in the brower (ps: thx for the CPU2_WAIT_TIME 92, it's really better !!!)
- open cafiine server in your computer, check your ip
- relaunch browser and launch cafiine app, set cafiine server ip in the application with up/down/left/right, and press A to install cafiine
- browser should exit
- launch a game or application
- cafiine now connect on any FS or FSA access and you should be able to see the files used in the game (only if a folder in cafiine/server/cafiine_root exists with the title_id of the game)
- to replace game files : create a folder in cafiine/server/cafiine_root with the title_id of the game and put your new file in the same directory as the game (ex : 00050000-1010ED00\vol\content\audio\stream\Title_WU.aa.32.dspadpcm.bfstm to replace the title song of MK8)

ps : tested on MK8 EU, I replaced the title song with the one provided in the cafiine server (00050000-10143500 THE LEGEND OF ZELDA The Wind Waker HD)

Thanks, work perfectly for me on Wii U 5.3.2 E; i did the same test with MK8 and title song of Zelda

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now that Cafiine works with 5.3.2, can someone please try manually patching in a decrypted game update from Uwizard (one released after 5.4.0) to see if a game will recognize the update? (I would do this myself, but I will not be able to access a computer today.)

Then, please report back if online play will work with such a method since there is no firmware spoofing yet to install game updates the official way on older firmwares.

Reactions: The Cringe

Tracefox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Now that Cafiine works with 5.3.2, can someone please try manually patching in a decrypted game update from Uwizard (one released after 5.4.0) to see if a game will recognize the update? (I would do this myself, but I will not be able to access a computer today.)

Then, please report back if online play will work with such a method since there is no firmware spoofing yet to install game updates the official way on older firmwares.
I tried this via cafiine and updated my 3.0 mk8 to 4.0 and it would not let me go online. I believe the latest version is 4.1 for mario kart 8 .(Someone with it updated can correct me.)

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I tried this via cafiine and updated my 3.0 mk8 to 4.0 and it would not let me go online. I believe the latest version is 4.1 for mario kart 8 .(Someone with it updated can correct me.)
This is excellent news! Now I might finally be able to use the Smash 1.1.0 update on 5.3.2!

I remember reading that the latest version is 4.1. I wonder if going online would work with a decrypted 4.1 update instead of 4.0...

Reactions: The Cringe

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cafiine works perfectly on GNU/Linux under Wine :lol:
Screenshot from 2015-08-24 00:52:37.png

Now I'd like to create custom tracks using Blender. Is it possible yet?
Do I have to replace the szs files? Are they compressed like in Mario Kart Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN