Neither do you, so knock it off.

6f6.gif

can't wait for mods to remove.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just need a place where I can pick up a Wii U with a low enough firmware to run code on, so yes, something with 1.0.2(or really anything below 5.1.1) would be perfect, the same with MN1, he has the money, but hasn't found anywhere that'll have a low enough firmware to be able to run code.
EDIT: And I don't think sending Wii U's would be practical, just somewhere where I can buy one (IE Amazon)

Reactions: Ray Lewis

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just need a place where I can pick up a Wii U with a low enough firmware to run code on, so yes, something with 1.0.2(or really anything below 5.1.1) would be perfect, the same with MN1, he has the money, but hasn't found anywhere that'll have a low enough firmware to be able to run code.
EDIT: And I don't think sending Wii U's would be practical, just somewhere where I can buy one (IE Amazon)

Buy a Skylander bundle:) its very low :) i just got one off Amazon . its 249.00

Reactions: narutopet112

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just buy only the console(since you have everything else) from ebay or pickup a cheap used system through craigslist.
Most sellers will answer firmware questions or game(s) that were played on the system which may have needed a system update(if they have been completely offline and never went online).

If you have the money you can try
http://krex.com/ZombiU-Deluxe-Set-Wii-U-Nintendo-WUPSKAFF.aspx
Actually, use something like priceblink(in web browser) and you may find better/cheaper options.

Someone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still got an console unpacked from release date.... :grog:

Reactions: VinsCool

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you consider the fact that an ODE could have been finished independently before then. I have no idea when it might show up, but hopefully the kernel exploit is right around the corner. Progress is slow but steady.

PS: If anyone has suggestions on where to find a Wii U with a low enough firmware to run code it would be well appreciated.

Umm just lettin u no. I got a pal version 8gb for 150 pounds from argos store 5 days ago brand new. It came with 4.0.2

fredajt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
randomizer i can't blacklist hosts by my router, i did it with open dns, (thanks to goku junior for the tip) i will try it to confirm that's ok. But i m scared because when i write dns server on the wiiu config i get 208.067.222.222 and 208.067.220.220 instead of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220
I am still on 4.1.0 and i want to stay on. I hope there will be no problem, anywone can confirm please ?

Reactions: jammybudga777

fredajt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unless you consider the fact that an ODE could have been finished independently before then. I have no idea when it might show up, but hopefully the kernel exploit is right around the corner. Progress is slow but steady.

PS: If anyone has suggestions on where to find a Wii U with a low enough firmware to run code it would be well appreciated.

I'm still on 4.1, i can can test some stuff if i can avoid update ;)

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way I found to block updates is this; go into your router and block/restrict the Wii U by mac address. There were some massive lists to add in specific ways also. Seriously, the mac address way is one of the best.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i was under the impression blocking a mac adress of any device would completely block it from your router??? kinda defeats the object cos i want internet connection but with no updates

Reactions: fredajt

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't use the OpenDNS method as it says the network already exists, and my ISP changed my router password so I can't configure it :(
I can't use the OpenDNS method as it says the network already exists, and my ISP changed my router password so I can't configure it :(

Maybe download angel dns? See if it works?

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm a little scared to do that, then again I remember fixing someone's internet (I do computer repair) a year or so ago by doing that...
Do you have have the original password of the router? It should do the trick. I do it often when is mess my router settings up. It goes back to original. And why the hell did your ISP changed your router password?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs