Wii U Basic $239 @ Target

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by WatchGintama, May 23, 2013.

1. WatchGintama
    OP

WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
  2. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    The white is quite nice, and you could always get the charging cradle separately. I recommend people to pick it up for that price.

3. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA

Damnit! If only I knew about this last Friday :P I want a white Wii U and 250 or less is the magic price for me. Oh well. :P Better luck next time lol.

4. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    Ordered it last nite, go team wiikey

5. WatchGintama
    OP

WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
    I already have a Wii with a bunch of games I still need to play. I don't know if I want this considering the main games aren't out yet (Mario Kart U, Brawl, etc).
    Plus I already have a 3DS.

6. Nemix77

Nemix77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 30, 2009
    Canada
  7. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
    Good deal. Use a Target Red Card and the extra 5% off saves you another $12 and you get free shipping if ordering online. That's $228 and the cheapest price I seen on the Wii U so far.

I got my Deluxe set from Target when they were Giving $50 gift card with purchase and games were all buy 2 get one free. So with my Red Card I saved about $67.50 on the system and with this deal you could save $72. (But I did save another $50 on the game deal)

Interesting they don't mention anywhere how long this price is going to last.