RoykeD83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

hi i have a question.am new here.i had a previous problem but thanks to people from here they helped me. but now the next thing I have app NUSspli on my Wii U. I'm trying everything and succeeding pretty well .. only downloading it almost always goes well but when I download and install or only. install goes wrong often get an error message. but if I only download and take storage sd then when it is ready I install the game on my usb hdd. and it works perfectly then .. but I can't find the download files anywhere on the sd to remove them or how to do that otherwise..because he is full and can't do anything anymore.

Thank you very much

Grtz

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't find the download files anywhere on the sd
SD:/install/ (yes, it's safe to completely remove the whole directory. NUSspli will just recreate it when needed).
how to do that otherwise
1684138089767.png

Last edited by V10lator,

RoykeD83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SD:/install/ (yes, it's safe to completely remove the whole directory. NUSspli will just recreate it when needed).

View attachment 371462

hi thanks for helping me with my errors..if it only download and not install directly and install manually on my usb hdd the games are fine.and also if i click on download only too..just like on screen shot it is then say not available. ok can click on this but nothing happens .. only if I click on install and not download then I can click on it .. you sent me certain apps links (sorry I'm not at home here) I could download the top one with my laptop and not the other 2...not even via that German website. but if i have all these files again i have to put the?sd usb nan. I don't know. but also when I want to download a Wii U games I get an error message after he has almost downloaded it. whether I'm just downloading or just installing. thanks a lot for help and hopefully we can fix this grtz

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can't remember you, so not sure what links I gave you and why, sorry.

Anyway, as a first step make sure to use latest NUSspli version (1.131 at the time of writing) as this fixes an issue where the Wii U seems to be frozen while in reality it just needs around 40 Seconds to unfreeze/continue normal app execution.

In case that won't help test your SD card for errors like described here, please: https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html (just ignore that this guide is for the 3DS).

Lastly exact error messages are more helpful than just "I get an error message". ;)

P.s.
only if I click on install and not download then I can click on it ..
That's completely normal: Why would you want to download and then remove the files without installing them? Anyway, when you install files which are on the SD card already (so no download involved) you should see the exact same option.

RoykeD83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Anyway, as a first step make sure to use latest NUSspli version (1.131 at the time of writing) as this fixes an issue where the Wii U seems to be frozen while in reality it just needs around 40 Seconds to unfreeze/continue normal app execution.

In case that won't help test your SD card for errors like described here, please: https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html (just ignore that this guide is for the 3DS).

Lastly exact error messages are more helpful than just "I get an error message". ;)

P.s.

That's completely normal: Why would you want to download and then remove the files without installing them? Anyway, when you install files which are on the SD card already (so no download involved) you should see the exact same optiothr

P.s.

That's completely normal: Why would you want to download and then remove the files without installing them? Anyway, when you install files which are on the SD card already (so no download involved) you should see the exact same option.
This the error what I het wen im downloading a Wii U game with NUSspli.

Attachments

• IMG_20230515_163459791.jpg
    IMG_20230515_163459791.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 63

Ryan525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? How much space do you have on the NAND? Is it enough for the dl files as well as space for installation?
32gb but when i try to install a game im givin a message that says there's not enough space on the mlc if there's free space.
Post automatically merged:

Why? How much space do you have on the NAND? Is it enough for the dl files as well as space for installation?
Yes, and I just had a problem where I tried to download a game and it didn't show up on the wii u menu. I tried download only this time.

Last edited by Ryan525,

Ryan525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show screenshots, please. Also what game?

No install = no show up. So NUSspli did exactly what you told it to do / no issue here.
Do I have to install and download?

Batman Arkham Origins

No install = no show up. So NUSspli did exactly what you told it to do / no issue here.

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Batman Arkham Origins

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_073633.jpg
    IMG_20230806_073633.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Last edited by Ryan525,

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Batman Arkham Origins
Ok. You have 11gb of free space on the nand. Arkham Origins is what,...15gb+ download size. Now do the math. FYI you don't get a full 32gb storage with the console. When you are download something, you have to take the download files size + enough space to install it too. Nusspli will delete the downloaded files after the installation is done.

Although, I wonder why you only have 11gb left instead of 24-25. Unless like you mentioned, you only selected download and not install. Either ways you don't have enough space to install it.

Anyway, the easiest route is to get an external usb storage hdd or sdd, whatever. Then download and install from there.
Or
Download to sd card (if you have big sd card) then install to nand or usb.

Ryan525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. You have 11gb of free space on the nand. Arkham Origins is what,...15gb+ download size. Now do the math. FYI you don't get a full 32gb storage with the console. When you are download something, you have to take the download files size + enough space to install it too. Nusspli will delete the downloaded files after the installation is done.

Although, I wonder why you only have 11gb left instead of 24-25. Unless like you mentioned, you only selected download and not install. Either ways you don't have enough space to install it.

Anyway, the easiest route is to get an external usb storage hdd or sdd, whatever. Then download and install from there.
Or
Download to sd card (if you have big sd card) then install to nand or usb.
The reason i only have 11gb is because i tried to install it earlier and it didnt show up in the options menu. I was just showing the results of that.

Ryan525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do u say that?

Why do u say that?
Why do u say that?
It's not showing up on the menu either.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_204410.jpg
    IMG_20230806_204410.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20230806_204215.jpg
    IMG_20230806_204215.jpg