Hacking Wii System Menu Black Screen

hankami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey, I wanted to play Mario Kart Wii online with USB Loader GX, so I installed Priiloader. After that I tried accessing the system menu hacks but ultimately I couldn't. This led to me scouring the internet for answers, only to find no solution. I tried everything. So I took matters into my own hands, and tried some things on my Wii. I hadn't played on my console for years so I thought maybe I had to update something, so I started updating things. I proceeded to update Homebrew Channel, and then I saw that there was an update for my Wii. While I was updating my Wii, I was reading a forum to see if I could solve my problem, and I read that updating your Wii may cause Homebrew and USB Loader GX to disappear, so I tried to stop it by turning off my console. Not a great idea. I didn't get there in time though, so I turned it off when it had already finished. So I turn it on thinking to myself that I had lost homebrew, but I had lost my whole Wii. I tried fixing it following a guide that said I had to repair it with Pimp My Wii, but it only made it worse. Now I can't boot into Homebrew, Priiloader, nor BootMii. I'm really worried I won't be able to fix it and bricked my whole Wii.

Please help :(

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Out of curiosity, was the wii functional enough to run pimp my wii after the initial interrupted update? I am assuming that since u say pimp my wii made things worse, that you could access something originally, is this right?

Edit: outlook for your wii isn't great, you might be able to recover using the savemiifrii method, but unlikely. Right now I'm trying to piece together the chain of events that led to your brick in case it helps us diagnose a solution

Last edited by XFlak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: