Wii successor playable at E3!

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im sure this "Wii HD" would have made some sort of appearance at the Tokyo Gameshow ... if not announced

then again we all know that didn't happen for obvious reasons

anyway interesting very interesting ... guess i'll be actually streaming Nintendo's Conference this year
biggrin.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have released all fluids just hearing the confirmation of an announcement... take all my money NOW!!!!!

And damn that source looked sketchy. If I didnt see it on the official Nintendo site I would have thought some jackass typed it up on word.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
phantastic91 said:
6Toushiro9 said:
Nintendo always owns at the E3.

loool no they don't ....i still remeber that one e3 when they were showing mario dance and then mario baseball and the crowd was actually booing them!

oh and the one where they annouced wii music and played it on stage was horribbbbblleee...

anyways im exited for this. just give me last story for usa and my wii can rest in peace.

God Wii Music was an AWFUL game..bad bad reaction times.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
so soo far there is only one (new) console going to be shown at e3? hopefully nintendo also have some good planned games that would shock the world (graphical games) like gta5 as rumored.
I am also hoping to see final fantasy numbered (15 or something) on the wii that would confirm it is worth a real title and not some regular versions (like FFCC).
What would be best is some ps3 and xbox360 games shown being played on the wii with no graphical differences (better is always good though)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not looking forward to it. Everything I've heard about this console is just completely stupid.

I just want a console that plays games, not a magician's bag of tricks. Give me my standard dual analog, face buttons, and bumpers back.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
I'm not looking forward to it. Everything I've heard about this console is just completely stupid.

I just want a console that plays games, not a magician's bag of tricks. Give me my standard dual analog, face buttons, and bumpers back.
I think there's been too much wild speculation of the control method and system itself to believe anything about it at this point. Given the more recent Nintendo games of the Wii, I hope that it does come with a simple control scheme and shows off some compelling games for the core gamer. If we're considered core gamers anymore at least :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb