Wii Skylanders swapforce portal issue.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by lapchaser, Dec 3, 2013.

1. lapchaser
    OP

lapchaser Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2013
    United States
    I have a sofmod wii where we use Neogamma for playing games on disc. I bought skylanders swapforce for my son. When i started wii, it said i have to update Wii which we dont want to, since i think if i did that all the mods i have done would be gone.

So we used Neogamma to load the original disc of skylanders swapforce, my son was able to play a few times. but its mostly a hit or miss. Most times the portal goes off as soon as we start neogamma and we cannot play the game.

I read somewhere that i should IOS 223 but that requires usb loading i guess which i dont have or dont know how to do. I installed iosSwitcher, but that has only 4 ios that i can switch too and did not help me in this case.

Can you please let me know what i should ? i read that i have to use uloader? is this way to go? please help. Thanks

2. csanii

csanii Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2008
    Canada
    I tried uloader today and using the defaults no luck.
    Gecko seems to work....kids are playing it now....

3. Overseer

Overseer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2012
    Why are you using Neogamma to load the Original Disc; why not just use the Disc Channel?

Anyway, I run Swap Force through USB Loader GX/CFG USB Loader and it works just fine (my Wii is on 4.3)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice