Hacking WII shop channel

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, Im trying to reach the shop channel for quite sometimes and i keep receiving the "wii shop channel down for maintenance".
Im on 4.2E updated though safe updater ...
Any thought?

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, just like youtube yesterday... Should be fixed soon.

Oh and has anyone got their free LEGAL nes game? I haven't and I bought my Internet Channel...

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its universal.. the wii and dsi shops are down worldwide for so called " scheduled maintenance" but there are plenty of rumors floating around to say this is anyhting but normal cleanup.. and soemthing major could be waiting once it returns, as a certain someone from nintendo told ign on friday;

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha, well its about time. we already have all the items there, maybe its time they're switchin it up.

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even when I change the region it says the same stuff. I tried to access the US, SPAIN, UK and Japan. All the same message.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That will happen no matter what region you are using and no matter where you are. the servers are down right now. They will be back up when Big N decides that they want them up.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nash79 said:
even when I change the region it says the same stuff. I tried to access the US, SPAIN, UK and Japan. All the same message.

Perhaps maybe it's well...down for maintenance then.

nicko68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's back up. Just got a message saying that a Wii Shop Channel update is available, and that it will remove any unauthorized programs. Obviously I'm not upgrading at this time.

Shoot, can't get into the Wii Shop channel now. I understand why they did this today now... people will need points to buy the Queen DLC for Rock Band 2 and/or Abbey Road for Rock Band Beatles. If they want the points to buy, they will have to do the update. Luckily I got my points before the shop was taken down.

nicko68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I"ve had it with the Wii hacking thing. I only wanted it for USB Loader to play MY OWN GAMES from hard drive, it's not worth the hassle

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just download NUSD, use that to get Shopping Channel v18 as a WAD, and install that, and you should be all set. I use USB Loader for the same thing - convenience of playing games I bought, and this tiny bit of hassle isn't enough to stop me from doing it.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know wat else nusd should have
it should be able to download DLC wads
that would be pretty cool
instead of a long and painfull search through google (most of the time) to get DLC wads

phantasmik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
biscuftp said:
wii channel v18 wad, install with wad manager 1.5, and select IOS 61 to use in instalation?

I was wondering that myself, I have the WAD, but do you install it in 249 like other WADs or in IOS61 since it says that when downloading

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phantasmik said:
biscuftp said:
wii channel v18 wad, install with wad manager 1.5, and select IOS 61 to use in instalation?

I was wondering that myself, I have the WAD, but do you install it in 249 like other WADs or in IOS61 since it says that when downloading
Wad manager is not asking what IOS to install the Shop Channel into, it's asking what IOS to use to install with. Use IOS249, aka the cIOS to install the Shop Channel.

-[]D

phantasmik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PPSainity said:
phantasmik said:
biscuftp said:

Wad manager is not asking what IOS to install the Shop Channel into, it's asking what IOS to use to install with. Use IOS249, aka the cIOS to install the Shop Channel.

-[]D

Thank you for clarifying that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet