Hacking Wii Screen Shot Application

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lecture.gif

I was wondering if someone could answer a question for me....

With all the new projects like CSM and others comming about would it be possible to impliment a Screen Shot (by pressing say plus and minus together it takes a snap and places it in the Root of you sd say)

or even better it takes a GIF image recording OR snap shot...

The reason I ask is the PSP homebrew scene developed a tool like this it helped both Developers wityh bug reports and visual aid.....also in genral its a nice feature...

Just wanted to see if you guys were thinking about that at all if any developers had started takling a screen shot app?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
That would be really cool.

I do think it would be a great idea too.

I'm sure I heard a rumour that the new freeloader will have that (screen shot bitmap), can anyone confirm?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
got this idea playing smash bros brawl it lets you save a screenshot of the game to the sd card
smile.gif
and replays ect...It made me just start to think "could the homebrew scene take advantage of this concept" ??? ya know?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet CSM would probly be a good start for that. Maybe that way you could take the pic at any place when the wii is on. Kinda like PSP's plugin system. CSM is the key lol

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
bugaveli said:
I bet CSM would probly be a good start for that. Maybe that way you could take the pic at any place when the wii is on. Kinda like PSP's plugin system. CSM is the key lol
I agree a screenshot feature would be great, but I don't think cSM would have much to do with it, as cSM wouldn't be running once a game has started.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU