Gaming Wii Party U

aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U/Wii-Party-U-765545.html#Gallery

Bundled with a Wii Remote Plus, it seems to also include a tabletop stand for the GamePad

Nintendo said:
Wii Party U is a new party game using the best features of the Wii U GamePad and Wii Remote! These include good old dice games, along with games designed specifically for the Wii U GamePad and an estimated 80 new and exciting minigames to enjoy!
With all these new games on the Wii U GamePad, Wii Party U is the ultimate party entertainment for people of all ages – regardless of how good you are at games!

Personally, I will be getting this for the Wii Remote Plus, so I consider the game a freebie!

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am considering picking this up. Reviews I have found to be generally favorable. It seems to have a ridiculous amount of content compared to something like Wii play and it's motion plus sequel.

I am really interested in the gamepad only games you play with the stand. The baseball one especially has lots of praise from what I have seen.

I already have 5 wiimotes, but only one has motion plus inside and I only have one external attachment. If I get this I can throw one more player in to my Zelda and Metroid Nintendoland multiplayer sessions.

A controller and stand and game with tons of content that takes advantage of Wii U only features....sounds like a really good deal. Wish I could have got that $35 price but I won't feel bad picking this up for $50

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So target did not have this in store and I looked on line and they charging extra. Googles shopping tab shows lots of retailers charging extra.

Had to go to GameStop and they sold it to me for 49.99

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: The "Now" Jdbye :P