Gaming wii not dead until july?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
do we actually get lego batman 2 and amazing spiderman in june (PAL)? or is there a chance they will end up on the U?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do we actually get lego batman 2 and amazing spiderman in june (PAL)? or is there a chance they will end up on the U?
Well seeing its so close to their releases I'd doubt they'd be cancelled. The Lego series has sells very well on Nintendo consoles and Activision loves to shit out a mediocre port every now and again, though we could get lucky and have a better game like Shattered Dimensions was.

Also Activision have just announced Transformers Prime (developed by a shitty developer so I expect this will be shitty) and Battleship for Wii so I doubt their lazy port of Amazing Spider-Man we be cancelled.

And finally...Wii U isn't out in July. Nintendo has already said it will be aiming for a release late 2012. We'll still see some games for it, probably some for next year. Its cheap to develop for, they can do a 3DS version of a game at the same time so its not so risky and certain games for it still sell quite well.

pandoras tower next month so who cares :lol:
From what I've played of the Japanese version, its nothing special, certainly way way behind the greatness of Xenoblade and Last Story. I'll probably give it another go when there is nothing else out and I'm done with the April to July backlog.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wait, the Wii's dying now ?
after pandora it's dead

From what I've played of the Japanese version, its nothing special, certainly way way behind the greatness of Xenoblade and Last Story. I'll probably give it another go when there is nothing else out and I'm done with the April to July backlog.
o well it's the last game worth playing on the wii than see above :creep:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
And finally...Wii U isn't out in July. Nintendo has already said it will be aiming for a release late 2012.
Sorry if I'm asking for old news, but...do you have a link to a source for this?

Some time ago, I remember coming across a source that said "not before next E3" (which is in June), and wikipedia links to this page (Nintendo president Satoru Iwata: "The Wii U is launching during this year's holiday season").

(of course, the release date isn't a true indication of whether these games are released...I'm just curious about it, that's all).

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, the Wii's dying now ?
after pandora it's dead

o well it's the last game worth playing on the wii than see above :creep:

i didnt say they were the only games! i just hear lots of people saying after aprils theres nothing less and got all exited when i heard bout potentially good games in july!

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
The wii is only dead once no one plays or remembers it anymore. Just because there wont be any new titles doesnt automatictly mean its dead. NES is still very much alive imo :)

Reactions: 1 person

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally for me the Wii died after Skyward Sword.

did you play last story!? or 4 player mario party 9?

I have no interest in those games. At all.
you dodged 2 bullets trust me
Someone has no taste in games.

Was that directed towards me or him? o.O
Him. Your fine since what you said was a valid opinion he just continued on like they were the worst games made cause he either didn't like them or he sucked at the too much and hates them cause he wants to be better but can't.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally for me the Wii died after Skyward Sword.

did you play last story!? or 4 player mario party 9?

I have no interest in those games. At all.
you dodged 2 bullets trust me
Someone has no taste in games.
typical fanboy response i won't even bother :rolleyes:
Of what? the Nintendo Wii?

Lol you hate Sony fanboys but when someone criticizes you for hating a game released on a nintendo console you hate them too. I guess you hate video games alot.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was scary just had a half a second power flash