wii MotionPlus remote issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by 33designs, Aug 3, 2009.

Aug 3, 2009

wii MotionPlus remote issue by 33designs at 8:27 AM (1,177 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. 33designs
    OP

Newcomer 33designs Newbie

United States
    I am a newbee and just purchased the Sport Resort game...I am having trouble adding a second remote. Directions say to press the home button to add (unlike the 1 & 2 button pre-MotionPlus) [​IMG] I have tried everything but to no avail.... Hope someone can help me out...Thanks soooo much

2. jazvdb

Member jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Did you...

- Press home and and clicked "add remote" (or something like that) then HOLD 1+2 for both wii controller?

-reset the wii then at the black warning/notification screen press the red button on the WII (not remote) and then press the red button on the back of the wiiimotes....

3. lostdwarf

Member lostdwarf GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    sync your wiimotes with the red button, done.

wii motion plus doesnt change the way you connect romotes. its just an add on. so red button sync them or home menu-reconnect-press 1+2 on both remotes, and you are done.

turn on remotes you want to use by pressing any button, make sure you have good battery, make sure they are synced to your console, plug in your motion plus (one for each remote) play wii sports resort, select a 2 player game and away you go.