Hacking Wii Motion Plus Homebrew

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did some looking and couldn't find an answer and I'm just wondering, hs the Motion Plus been cracked for use in homebrew for wii or pc?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
For pc, cwiid has support... no support in devkitpro yet...

by the way I doubt a lot of homebrew will use it given that exactly 0 application exists that makes use of standard accelerometers in wiimote...

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I'd really love is at least something that shows your wiimote's position in space with the motionplus attached, like one of Nintendo's tech demos. Wii Sports resort isn't out yet, and the three other games only "enhance" the gameplay, not letting you see your exact position in space, which is why I bought 2 motionpluses in the first place...
dry.gif

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii Sports resort is out an Japan and works excellent as long as you have minimal IR in your room aside from the sensor bar.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fiesty Panda said:
What I'd really love is at least something that shows your wiimote's position in space with the motionplus attached, like one of Nintendo's tech demos. Wii Sports resort isn't out yet, and the three other games only "enhance" the gameplay, not letting you see your exact position in space, which is why I bought 2 motionpluses in the first place...
dry.gif
You should try the frisbee minigame in Tiger Woods 10. It exactly mimics what your WM+ does.

Midnight Believe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had wondered about motion plus for Homebrew also,

mainly if it would work for GlovePIE as I can imagine it being nice to use for some pc games or just as an air mouse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    I had EarthLink lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had EarthLink lol