Hacking Wii just stoped working.

ppol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did the OP try a new bluetooth module? I have the same problem - my wiimotes won't sync, but I can use a gamecube controller to navigate the HBC. I can even restore my NAND backups from bootmii (installed in boot2), however, I still cannot get to the "health warning" - I am stuck with the black screen of death. I know my backups work - as I've used them before to restore the wii to 3.2U.

I have ordered a bluetooth module and triwing screwdriver, and will report whether I can fix my wii.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you have preloader....have you used this hack by any chance...seems way to easy but....

[Blackscreen at Wii System Menu startup!]

I also had the probelm with my wii motes not sycing up at all until I was able to get to the sys menu. ( I autoboot to Wiiflow,and removed all syncs from the wii for some gay reason)

Gekidami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ppol said:
So did the OP try a new bluetooth module? I have the same problem - my wiimotes won't sync, but I can use a gamecube controller to navigate the HBC.
No i havnt tried much yet, though that is the same problem.

QUOTE(Riicky @ Dec 6 2009, 12:15 PM) Since you have preloader....have you used this hack by any chance...seems way to easy but....

[Blackscreen at Wii System Menu startup!]
Which hack?

Gekidami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've managed to get my hands on another Wii, its currently at Ver. 3.4E (according ot the system menu).

Could anyone give me some pointers as to how i can go about softmodding it to play back-ups? Thats all i really want, i'm not intersted in any other types of mods.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.