Wii is broken

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dudenator, Mar 9, 2010.

1. dudenator
    OP

dudenator King of the Carts

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    The power was flicking about a week and I didn't play my Wii since it started. Last night I went to turn it on and the light was not on (power light). So now it won't turn on and I think it could be the AC cable. Also, NSMB Wii is stuck inside of it! Also the Wii is running 4.2 U without any hacks on it including the homebrew channel. Please help.

Edit, added 2 words that everyone could have figured out for themselves.

2. Dante Wolfe

Dante Wolfe Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2010
    United States
    Congratulations on that. [​IMG] We're you asking for help or just bragging about it?

3. dudenator
    OP

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    You obviously know damn right that I wanted help or I wouldn't have posted this.

4. Dante Wolfe

Dante Wolfe Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2010
    United States
    Woah chill dude was just taking a playful hit at your lack of punctuation.

My advice to you if you think it's the cable that is it maybe go down to a goodwill store or salvation army maybe you can find a similar one that will fit. If that doesn't work / or if you still think it's the cable, I believe there is a place where you can get replacement parts for the wii.

5. tehskeen

tehskeen Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2010
    United States
    I would try to plug into a different spot if using a power strip or maybe borrow a power cord from a friend vice versa

6. dilav

dilav GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    Mine "died" like that one day. Unplugged power, waited a day, plugged it back in and it starts working. Some people also had the same problem/solution. Try it.

7. dudenator
    OP

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    I was also joshing just for got forgot to put in sarcasm lol.