Hardware wii infectus 2

active

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hi to all, im a new member, and def. a newbie,
i have 3 wii consoles, above 4.0 blackbricked, im going to buy infectus 2 to be able to reprogram the nand.
1.- one of them i have the nand backup, recently purchased in us and with firmware 4.2,
installed homwbrew, dop ios, any title deleter, custom cios downgrader, and then bricked (i know now, wrong procedure)
2.- one i have no backup and i bricked, original version 4.0, the same bad procedure with no backup.
and the other we softmod and then the customer updated it to the last version and now its black brick. no backup as well

i need any help to know if i can fix the 2 ones with no backup, only tried savemefrii, but no results
does anyone know if there still remains the data or keys to be able to read and write, with infectus that could help
or there its anyway in writing new data to fix
i have some experience in writing data, nand, eeprom, and soldering, but i have no experience in wii
ill keep reading, but any help or guide, ill apreciate it

thank u very much indeed for help
active

Erikie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If those 2 wiis are old enough (boot1b) then you recover them otherwise you are out of luck.
Have a look at the date code of the hollywood chip. Last row first 4 digits.
Should be at least before 0830. If not newer boot1 and no way of unbricking...

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Boot2 of the 2 dead wii's without backups needs to be the same or higher version then the nand backup you have. Also mind you, nand soldering can be tricky
wink.gif
but you say you have experience so.... You might however (I think so anyway) have to fix the backedup wii, install bootmii on there, make a nand dump and then flash that backup to the 2 non backedup Wii's. Though this I am not quite sure about, but the idea is that you will need to boot a disc on the 2 nonbackedup Wii's in order to kick off a disc backup. Or run installers via the HB channel..

Erikie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The boot2 does not even matter if the boot1 version is incorrect.
The best thing to do is to check if your dead wiis have a vulnerable boot1
If not than you are screwed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.