Hacking Wii homebrew trouble

parkhater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am helping my friend play the new super mario bros. I updated his wii to 4.2u but during the process the screen went upside down. I reloaded iso36 from nintendo and than preceded to finish updating to 4.2. I than installed cioscorp 3.5. I had no problems but the wii programs would occasionally lock up. Than i installed rev 15 and than downgraded to 4.1. When i tried to install preloader .29 it would get an error message and won't install. I tried to virginize by upgrading back to 4.2 but now nothing works. Homebrew works and i can play new super mario bros but a bunch of homebrew apps won't load. Truchna bug won't work and wad manager 1.5 won't run in 249. I can't downgrade back to 4.1 or modify 4.2. Can somebody help me

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
parkhater said:
I am helping my friend play the new super mario bros. I updated his wii to 4.2u but during the process the screen went upside down. I reloaded iso36 from nintendo and than preceded to finish updating to 4.2. I than installed cioscorp 3.5. I had no problems but the wii programs would occasionally lock up. Than i installed rev 15 and than downgraded to 4.1. When i tried to install preloader .29 it would get an error message and won't install. I tried to virginize by upgrading back to 4.2 but now nothing works. Homebrew works and i can play new super mario bros but a bunch of homebrew apps won't load. Truchna bug won't work and wad manager 1.5 won't run in 249. I can't downgrade back to 4.1 or modify 4.2. Can somebody help me

When you updated back to 4.2 to revirginize the wii it installed stub ios for ios 222 233 249 and 250.

Use xzxero guide for modify 4.2 and you it should get everything back to working condition.

parkhater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's the thing the trucha bug fix won't work and my wii crashes when i run the any title deleter. When i try to install the wad's i get a 2011 error.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why won't tbr1.1 work?

also, you should still have waninkoko's cios under ios250 if it comes down to it.

dop ios mod v8 is good

there's a bunch of anytitledeleters out there. a few would crash on me as well. but there are mods of it that allow you to pick your ios.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh