Hacking Wii hacking Problem

Wyassi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. So during early May 2016, i stumbled upon this video:

And I was so glad that I did. Because of that video, I was able to breathe some life into my Wii and I was able to play many games off of a flash drive and be able play games (like xenoblade, nba jam, and super paper mario) that I wouldn't have been able to play otherwise.
Fast forward to late last week. I boot up USB Loader Gx (I installed the wad on my wii) and boot up Super Mario Galaxy to 100% it, and then black screen. the 4 wii remote leds just flash evrytime i press a button, and the standard wii remote strap warning screen doesn't show. I don't understand. This was working earlier. I tried reinstalling the IOSs and the problem still exists. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks.

Wyassi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@petethepug I have tried the games on a no name usb drive. Before last week, all the game on that drive were working totally fine.
The wii games were nba jam, wheel of fortune, a boy and his blob, super paper mario, super mario galaxy and kirby's return to dream land .

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@petethepug I have tried the games on a no name usb drive. Before last week, all the game on that drive were working totally fine.
The wii games were nba jam, wheel of fortune, a boy and his blob, super paper mario, super mario galaxy and kirby's return to dream land .

I'm not to excipernced with USB Loader. So I'm just asking questions for the next person to help you whom knows more about this, or can help you.

Have you tried the other USB Port in the Wii, or multiple? I'm expecting you did but just in case...

Wyassi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@petethepug I have tried both, but in order for USB Loader GX (forgot to specify the loader) to work I have to use the 2nd one. if you are staring at the ports, it would be the right usb port.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw