Wii goes to system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Hulk, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    My wii keeps going to system menu when I try to play this game on usb loader and some of my other ones don't work either only like two games work so I was wondering is there anything I can do to fix it like install something to my sd card to make the games work or what I tryed using wii backup manager and it did the same thing or do I install more ISO wads or what im new at this so I don't really know what im doing so I usaully look at tutorial videos to help me install stuff so please anything will help.

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
  3. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    Here is my SysCheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. Maxternal

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Nov 15, 2011
    Deep in GBAtemp addiction
    My best guess is you're setting those games to use IOS 222 or 223 and it's returning because those are stubs. Check to see if that's the case and if it is, either reinstall those cIOS or change the setting for them to use 249 or 250 instead. Even then, those last cIOS that ARE installed you have a little outdated. I'd really suggest trying giving that syscheck log to ModMii for Windows and follow the resulting guide to update your softmod (which would also include reinstalling 222 and 223)

so, are you having it go back to the system menu when you run the game or before that when you run the backup loader?

Sicklyboy likes this.
  5. Hulk
    OP

Hulk Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    United States
    Ok so this is what i do i have usb loader gx as a channel so i click on the channel then i pick the game then i click the rolling cd to play the game then it goes black then few seconds later it does the wii channel flashing thing like when you exit your channel then it goes to system menu. Can you give steps on how to fix or a easy tutorial or can you dumb things down for me because alot of this stuff is new to me I mean i use video tutorials to help me setup up things so yeah im new to this.