Hacking Wii Game Manager

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you return would it be possible to say if an ntsc cover isn't found download the pal one in its place if there is one

PJIV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
schooluser said:
LxTrix said:
Hey Ed maybe you should recruit another coder to help you so you can keep this alive.

I know it's definitely the best program out there. I'd like to help if I could, but it would take me a bit to play catch-up. I don't think it will die though, he's just got a life is all
smile.gif

That is rare for a programmer to have a life
tongue.gif
I'm very sorry guys that I have not had time for the program. I won't let it die, I just have very little time these days. I own a business and it takes up a good majority of my time. Plus having 2 kids keeps me very busy as well. I will get another release out soon.

Ed

Same boat, but I have 3 kids, know what you mean man! Still LOVE the program, have more suggestions when you get some time I'll post. Don't want to pressure at all. Enjoy the kids!

gshlomi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
a feature request - ability to choose columns to display from wiitdb, like adding a rating or number of players columns.
also, a table of supported or required accessories, like marking + if WiiFit supported, * if required and - if not supported at all.
other then that - great software :-)
thanks a lot

andreasfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have tried this program and it looks very nice, but I am getting an error about an Argument Length
Message translated from partially dutch:
Argument Length must be greater than or equal to zero
The program will attempt to continue

And it seems to be working, but can this be solved or what causes this ?
I am using windows 7 Ultimate

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The project is not dead, my life is just very busy right now. I will have a release soon however it is not ready as I can only code as time permits.

Ed

andreasfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pccfatman said:
DMzda said:
DMzda said:
@pccfatman:
Since you aren't updating very often, would it be possible to release the source code?
??

Hmmm, my source code is a disaster, i'm not sure burdening the public with it is a good idea
smile.gif

Ed
But then again, if there are some feature request it can be developed a bit more and the source code can be shared if you release it under GPL so it will be available then.

Micha085

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
andreasfc said:
pccfatman said:
Hmmm, my source code is a disaster, i'm not sure burdening the public with it is a good idea
smile.gif
But then again, if there are some feature request it can be developed a bit more and the source code can be shared if you release it under GPL so it will be available then.
IMHO no developer is ever happy with his source code if he looked back at some project.
In my eyes it'd be much better to push your source code to the public and let's see what happens...
...than rotting on your hard disk waiting for some kind of rework to make it nicer
mellow.gif

(which is hard to do - it doesn't make fun and to "loose" valuable spare time with something which isn't directly visible to others needs sterne discipline; so let it do others for you and keep the fun in your limited spare time)

Just my two cents!
wink.gif

Suicide

'Nuff said...
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to give you a heads-up, it seems the program (latest release) is crashing Desktop Window Manager and then my PC. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit edition.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to the fact that I have no time to work on this project I have decided to release all the source files. Do with them as you will, I release them with no restrictions. If you use it I would ask that you give me credit for the portions you take, but if you don't meh whatever.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O98F8C60

Keep in mind this was my first .NET project. The source code is a mess. It is not written efficiently and most programmers will notice that immediately.

Thanks for the support through development and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Ed

Fellipepb07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
I'm trying to pass my dvd5 smash bros brawl to a sd card.
But when i try to open the iso clicking on 'open .iso file'it shows that message:

'an error has been the file brawl.iso
wbfs_file.exeoutput listed below
iso info c:......
error: invalid block count: 143432 < 242858'

The other isos worked ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...