Hacking Wii Fu$@($%&(NO

ExVee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some problems with my wii. Been trying to fix it myself for 6hours. Breaking down.

Priiloader
IOS v80
System Menu v513
Priiloader v0.4
Priiloader is a mod of preloader 0.30

Wii Ver. 4.3U

Homebrew channel 1.1.0
IOS58 v24.32
Disc loading works
USB Loader GX does not work “usb not found” ((BS it worked yesterday))
Configurable USB loader does not work “couldn’t open file”

I don’t know what went wrong but the last accounts of it working was the last two days I was playing the zelda collectors disc off of a USB ,playing Zelda OOT. I actually decided to have a day break and I went back to it and everytime I tried to go into wiiflow and play it like I did before it would get stuck on a black screen. After that I had to give it a hard reset and after I few times of repeating… I can’t get into wiiflow. I noticed the other things didn’t work when I tested them out just now. So I don’t know whats up. I have verified I can read files off of my usb drive via my wii so it seems intact. I tried a custom CIOS installation and upgrading my Dios Mios from 2.8 to 2.9 but it did not work.I was wondering if someone could assist me? For starters I wanted to just start over on my SD card. Its file system is looking ugly with all the things I downloaded.. L

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run syscheck on your Wii and post the link or screenshot of the results here. I'm going to sleep, but I'm sure somebody could identify what's wrong and help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all