Hacking Wii Flow and USB Loader GX issues ...

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wii flow and usb loader gx installed on my vWii .
The issue I seem to be having ( and have had this same issue on my Wii is , Usb loader gx see's 99.99% of the games and Wii Flow only see 99.99% of the games .
For example , GX sees the game Newer super Mario bros while wii flow does not .
Gx also sees a game called Kami while wii flow does not .
Wii flow sees the Zero4 while GX does not .
Not sure how many other games on my drive are like this , haven't checked them all.

Another issue is , both loaders don't seem to have all the covers .
Like wii flow seems to have found a cover for sing it star Queen Gx has not , there are a few games like this .
Can anyone tell me how to fix these problems ?
Or can Wii Flow and USB loader gx get together and fix this issue?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Load wiiflow then press the home button then press reload cache then you should see your games. As for covers not showing check to see if they are the right size and check to see if they have the right game id. As for gx not seeing games that is a good Question that i dont know the answer to.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you sir , that seems to have fixed the issue with the newer super Mario bros and lot of other games :bow: The Kami game though still isn't showing :wacko: but a lot of others are :toot:.
As for the covers , I will have to look into that , got to get to bed , but do wii flow and gx use the same data base ?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if they use the same database but if you downloaded your covers with wiiflow or gx, not manually then they should be the right size and right game id.

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use a program to load your games you can use that to change all the game titles... Seems like the I'd of the hard and pictures don't match up and is probably why they aren't showing

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To find out the game id boot wiiflow click on the game you want and go to the games settings it will show the id at the top of the screen.

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii flow shows 22 games , gx shows 21 games , but when I exported my drive to a text file it shows me as having 23 games . How can that be possible ?
I still have the same issue with the covers showing in one loader and not the other ( not as bad now ) I don't do manual adding , I let the loaders download the covers for me .

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii flow is no longer showing the zero4 game now . The only thing I did different here since I noticed this is I downloaded WiiLauncher from the homebrew browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...