Hacking Wii exprert needed

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
help...
i formated my driver to wbfs and i put over 16 games on my Antec MX-1: Actively Cooled External HDD Enclosure , with a 160GB hard Drive

the problem is that in usb loader gx freezes some times , shows the hdd as blank 139gb (its a 160gb hdd) but i have 103gb and 16 wii games... but it wont show any games!! why is that?? help!!!!!!!!!!

Wii Specs:

system menue 4.2U , bootmii v6, Neo gamma loader r7 , usb loader GX , cios rev 14, was modded by xzxero's guide.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i am not an expert but willing to help you out if you will consider my opinion?
smile.gif

try using other loaders (eg. neogamma, uloader, etc.). if the problem persist, must be something wrong with your cios249, 222 or 223. try reinstallng them. if the problem still persist try to check your wbfs if it could be detected on your pc using wbfs manager 3.0 and the like. if it could be detected, must be your hdd sleep mode setting.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use it normally on wbfs , and neo gama it dosent work right... it just mounts a blank line.... and for the hdd settengs... how do i access them?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
open the hdd in windows device manager and see how many partitions are on it. it sounds like you might have messed up and created an extra wbfs partition or table there and the loaders are loading the empty one.you may have to wipe out the drive and try again.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 139gb and a 9gb partition 139 was wbfs and 9gb was ntfs or FAT32. how do i wipe out entire partition and start over?

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiihacker3000 said:
i have a 139gb and a 9gb partition 139 was wbfs and 9gb was ntfs or FAT32. how do i wipe out entire partition and start over?
i had provided you a link and it seems that you have not even checked/read the link. your question on how to start over is discussed there. others wants to help you on your problem but you must also help your self to solve the problem.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just deleted every thing i my partition , and made it as 1 partition (149gb NTFS Primary)

problem is my wbfs manager does not recognize it....

pakrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i remember properly IF you want to use a drive for WBFS you cannot format it NTFS. It has to be formatted fat / fat32. In one of the threads along with WBFS there is a small utility that will format it to either fat / fat32 for you. (I cant remember if windows includes the fat32 option anymore ).

OR

Just delete the partion completely DONT format it leave it blank. Start up WBFS manager 3 on your PC and select the drive letter of that HD you want to use. WBFS will format it for you.

I use it all the time on my smaller USB thumbdrives for taking over a game or 2 to a buds house. As long as its NOT formatted WBFS manager will do it for you.. JUST SELECT THE RIGHT DRIVE THO!! Dont want to format the wrong drive
wink.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiihacker3000 said:
i just deleted every thing i my partition , and made it as 1 partition (149gb NTFS Primary)

problem is my wbfs manager does not recognize it....
wbfs manager will definitely not recognize a NTFS formatted partition. it is a good thing that you had decided not to use any partition on the drive but you should have not fomatted it to NTFS, that is a windows format drive...try to remove or delete again the partition on your hdd. if you do not want to use the software discussed in the link that i had provided you...you can use your windows installer to remove and create a partition on your hdd.

once you had created a partition, do not format it in NTFS or FAT. use WBFS Manager 3.0 to format it.

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok first of all make sure you plug in the usb in the right corner. Second you have to format your HDD to FAT (if you want to use configurable usb loader) or the old format (which in my opinion is better).

pakrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would do like this, its overkill but hey the harddrive is clean.

Download DBAN (Darik's Boot And Nuke), then it will really wipe the harddrive.
Then create a new partition, in FAT32.
Load the up WBFS Manager.
The choose the right partition (example K:) and press FORMAT TO WBFS.
Then install a game (example Rayman Raving Rabbids 2)

Then try with USBLoader GX, if that do not work, try Wiiflow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse