Hacking wii dumper via usb

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does usb1.1 loader dump games? yes
how long does it take? the longest it took was 35min and the fastest was like 11min to 15min

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
awsome8 said:
does it have to be fat16 or sumthin because it says "error could not initialize usb subsystem (= -6)
press any button to restart....."
u need to upgrade to wanin's latest cios rev 9
wink.gif
look around plz. its easy to find
smile.gif
ive done my job in finding it myself and for others alredy

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your jump drive in a windows box, and delete the partition and then create a new partion and assign it a drive letter. Don't format it the windows box. Then plug it in to the wii and then load the usb1.1 from the homebrew channel or use the usb v1.1 channel. It should detect the jump drive and look to format it. WBFS wii backup file system. Once it is formated look to the right for options. Put a game in the Wii DVD Drive and press the + on the wii mote. It takes about 5-10 minutes to dump a game.

Once this is done you can use the win-wbfs.exe via a dos prompt or use one of the many GUI tools for the win-wbfs.exe to extract the iso from the jump drive to store it for safe backup purposes on your PC hard drive.

All in all it takes about 20 minutes.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longest 35 minutes?

The only HDD I have available that works at the moment is the 40GB 2.5" I took out of my PS3 (replaced with a 250GB). I stuck it in a USB dock and had to format it and stick a couple of games on it using my PC first before my Wii would work with it. Anyway it's a 5400rpm drive and it took about an hour to dump SSBB.

I felt ripped off about a couple of games because they were less than 300MB and took less than 2 minutes to dump. And the damn things cost $50!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: