Gaming Wii component cable

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run them in 480P if they support it. It's not HD but it's the best output available for the GC.

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you own a Wii and a CRT, you should buy one. It looks amazing and is the best video quality you will get out of the system

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you own a Wii and a CRT, you should buy one. It looks amazing and is the best video quality you will get out of the system
No. i was buy it and the resolution is little bit good than a composite,cable. ya i have 2 plasma tv sony and sharp. and i think composite cable in sharp tv is comparable component cable in sony tv. but dolphin is the best quality.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i play backup wii and GC games in hd resolution with wii component cable on my wii?

HD, no. But component is the best output with Wii. Also enable progressive scan in the Wii settings - your HDTV is fine with that. A CRT, usually not. I learned that the hard way with my old Sony Trinitron.

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. i was buy it and the resolution is little bit good than a composite,cable. ya i have 2 plasma tv sony and sharp. and i think composite cable in sharp tv is comparable component cable in sony tv. but dolphin is the best quality.
Comparable on an HDTV? Maybe, depends on a lot of things, but component still comes out on top. Also we are talking about real hardware, so Dolphin has no right to be in this conversation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1