wii BIG games cannot play/GC games cannot save

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Angelkiller, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Angelkiller
    OP

Angelkiller Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    Greece
    Hi all.

my Wii is softmoded properly and i can play both WII and GC games via USBLoader gx. the problems are :

1st : Big Wii games cannot play. more than 8gb games after formating to .wbfs with WBF and split them in 2 parts, i can see them in loader menu but when i press Start to load it return me to main wii menu.

2nd : My GC games cannot save. is any program or some setup that i can fix to can save on my usb/wii/sd card my GC games ?

3rd : I manualy update my USB Loader to R1218 and work. But i open it from HBC menu. How i can create and put Forwarder to main Wii menu?

I wait for your help. ty all :)

2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
  3. Angelkiller
    OP

Angelkiller Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    Greece
    ok so listen up.

1. i install d2x v10 beta and i check in usbloader in settings and credits and its succesfully installed.But nothing change. same games cannot load and when i open them move me back to HBC menu.

2. i turn on NMM/Memory Card Emulation in usbloader settings and again impossible to save GC games.

3. No idea where to find or how to create forwarder wad for custom USB Loader version. If you have any link give me pls.

I wait for your help or ideas how to fix this. Ty again for your time.

4. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    1. try changing your IOS when loading a certain games what games have problems loading by the way.

2. Memory card emulatiion is not perfect so games might not save and not to be a smart ass did you save the settings for each game ( i sometimes forget) or try a different load such as WiiFlow/CFG USBloader.

3. Just search for a forwarder or use modmii to get one.

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
  6. Angelkiller
    OP

Angelkiller Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    Greece
    ok listen up. I try different IOS from 249 that was i try 250 and still nothing. i change it on load settings and game settings i did restart on wii and i open loader again and try to run same games. and same problem. when try to load the games return me on HBC menu. Also i change settings on each game seperately and i i try also WiiFlow. same problem for same games. cannot run. some of them give me black screen and most return me back to main menu of HBC.The link that Cyan gave me works. i install it and i have my Loader in main wii menu. Thank you very much Cyan for help. :)

Any other idea about the big games? :/