DarqKiller

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so today I decided that I hadnt played a Wii game in a while, so I tried to turn on my Wii. First Problem, for some reason, although the yellow light was glowing, no matter what I did, it wouldnt turn on, so I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it now worked. So then I go to the homebrew channel, and now, in the bottom right hand corner, the little disc like Icon (which I still dont know what it is) As well as the Icon with the earth on it (For any confused I'll possibly post a picture) are glowing, instead of just the earth icon. so I go to the backup launcher and what the hell? the Gamma logo is on the top of the screen and theres this wierd green symbol in the bottom left hand corner with what looks like a fish skeleton or something, but all of the rest of the screen is missing, no menu or anything, I press just about everything on the controller and nothing works, so I restart the system, now I try Beta instead of Gamma, once again, logo on top, weird symbol in bottom left, no menu. so I try all of my other Apps, and they all seem to work fine, including the Gamecube Backup Launcher. now, last time that the little disc Icon was glowing, none of my apps would load, they would just stay at 0%, but now that both the earth symbol and the disc symbol are glowing, everything but my Wii backup launchers are working. Does this have something to do with those Icons?

please help.

Thanks in advance.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
a pic would be nice i can't imagine in your wii from your discription but thats cuz i'm not trying to hard but i never heard of a wii that did this i doubt its the backuploader's fault thou

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
remove them, the apps are taking it as a USB gecko just try it, the wierd symbol is the usb gecko symbol

DarqKiller

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for no reply in a while, but you were right, after I removed the memory cards it was fine. thanks for the advice.
now I'm going to go blow up the Wii by trying to play StarFox on SNES9X

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1