Wii Action Replay Booter

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ThomasDale, Nov 2, 2012.

Nov 2, 2012

Wii Action Replay Booter by ThomasDale at 9:39 PM (1,086 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ThomasDale
    OP

Newcomer ThomasDale Member

Is there a booter wii action replay from hbc (not powersaves or gamecube, the wii letterbomb one)

2. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    Well, I do not think that such a booter exists...

I have seen this Wii AR before (youtube vids etc.) but never managed to obtain it.
    At a first glance, it looks to be encrypted. My guess is that Datel probably did this to stop us homebrew type of folk from messing with it, and mainly to prevent people from getting this Wii AR for free.
    (Datel really likes peoples' money, even if they stop product support not long after releasing said products, or are using freely available homebrew exploits to get said money, but I digress.)

Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to try to decrypt it I am afraid...
    However, if someone were to decrypt it, it should be possible to boot it however you wanted to then.

3. Disorarara

Member Disorarara GBAtemp Fan

But why would you want to use a Wii AR when Ocarina already exists?

4. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    That is true. Ocarina has been around for a lot longer than this Wii AR, and it is superior and free.

But then again, there would be a lot of people out there who would not know a thing about ocarina, or even Wii hacking in general, and therefore end up wasting money on things like this.

As for me, I personally just want to see this sort of thing in particular running from a channel or HBC, without having to go and buy it, just for shits and giggles :lol: (kinda like what they managed to do with the GC AR)

5. ThomasDale
    OP

Newcomer ThomasDale Member

i got it from a friend and thought might put it to good use

6. Zero

Banned Zero Belief will always save me

United States
    Thanks for the file, I've been looking for this for a long time. I will check it out, see what I can bring up.