Wii #1589 - Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (USA)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What IGN says about it:

"We were ultimately unimpressed with the Wii's first Clone Wars adventure, Lightsaber Duels, last year -- Republic Heroes is going a significantly different direction, though, by offering a fully realized third-person action adventure instead of trying to pin its entire design on the "Wii Remote equals lightsaber" mechanic. You'll get tons of playable heroes, a storyline that bridges the gap between the show's first two seasons, and the ability to "droid jack" -- taking command of robotic foes by plunging your lightsaber straight into their heads. "

And some other info:

Fans of the popular Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series can continue the battle for galactic peace in this videogame that puts players right in the middle of the Clone Wars. Take up arms on behalf of the noble Galactic Republic, pursuing the mysterious bounty hunter Cad Bane and combating the all-new Skakoan super villain Kul Teska.

"Players fight as both Jedi Knights and Clone Troopers through over 30 unique missions, all created incorporating the same ground-breaking, stunning visual style from the TV series. Featuring a brand-new storyline, players will get the chance to take part in the key events that lead directly into the second season of the TV show. Jedi characters can slice and dice their way through countless enemies, commandeer droids and show off their combat prowess on foot and in a variety of vehicles. Clone Troopers fire things up with a heavy weapons armament that includes rocket launchers, thermal detonators and even jet packs in levels built specifically to take run-and-gun gameplay to exciting levels."

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Im gonna buy this when it reaches here
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Aeon said:
sheez that takes very long!

is it the european version or america?

Are you retarded?
Firstly, it's 'that took'.
And second, if it says in the title Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (USA), what do you think is it's region?

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I heard that they didn`t manage to incooperate WM+, because the announcement was to close to the finish of the product... If I were LucasArts I would have pushed the game a little back, just to have the WM+-sign on the boxart, just because of marketing-reasons! So most definitely a missed opportunity.

But I have to say, that I thought the controls of FU were pretty good, despite the not so good Level-designe. If felt great to choke someone or force-push...

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about you guys but I can't get passed the first boss-like spider robot ... I try using the force to block the legs, then climb them ... it works one time out of 10 for me, if that.
Not impressed. *deletes*

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dearodie said:
Don't know about you guys but I can't get passed the first boss-like spider robot ... I try using the force to block the legs, then climb them ... it works one time out of 10 for me, if that.
Not impressed. *deletes*
"I can't beat the first boss this game sucks!"
Seriously?

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LagunaCid said:
dearodie said:
Not impressed. *deletes*
Seriously?

Yes. Looks like you missed the point.
The point is the controls are approximative and make the experience a random chore.
Personally, I don't have time to waste on this game.
By all means, try it and I hope you have more fun.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LagunaCid said:
dearodie said:
Not impressed. *deletes*
Seriously?
That's not what he said. What he meant was: the controls suck, so you can't do anything right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: wut