Wii #1458 - SD Gundam G Generation Wars (Japan)

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice! got a new game to keep me busy for a while now
smile.gif

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the Wii is finally starting to get some big guns, at least as far as the Japanese are concerned, with this following closely behind Monster Hunter Tri.

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
Wow, this game doesn't come out for another few days doesn't it? Hopefully its good!

Yep it's like only 4/5 more days left till it's released in Japan. I'm guessing that it got an early release in Hong Kong as usual.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn I wish I had a Wii, I've been waiting for this game for EVER and Wii's got its release while PS2 still has no news.

But I'm willing to wait 3 more days (because Japan will be Aug 6th even though it'll be 5th here).

People said there'll be no difference between the Wii and the PS2 version besides very minor graphic details which I don't mind.

ChaosBoi said:
How is it? The only Gundam game I've ever played was Rengou Vs ZAFT for the PSP and I thought it was pretty good.

Totally different genre. There is SDGG Portable which is pretty fun too. Also there are a couple for the DS but those are crap.

QUOTE(LagunaCid @ Aug 2 2009, 09:04 PM) How can you guys play these games which only has moonpseak?

The game has moonspeak because some characters are from the Moon! Sorry couldn't resist =P

I think if the target audience for this game either speak Japanese or are willing to play with language barrier.

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
sigh - i really wanted to get into the PSP version of the previous game - but it seems impossible without knowing japanese, there's so many menus and even you got your head around that you're missing out on the story

how many years will it take before the hackers release a translated version - are there any in the series which have been hacked and translated? (even if it's only menu)

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's honestly hardly any English in this game. It's all trial and error. But if you really want to play this series, you should start with the SRW series first. Those games are more basic in that there are less things you can do like build, buy, combine, etc, but the menus are pretty much the same so that'll help, and the graphics are usually better with more than just Gundams.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extracted it using 7zip (because winrar would ignore it) and this .iso refuses to work in wiiscrubber or WBFS Manager.

File always comes up as corrupt in winrar, its a bad .iso. I'll just wait for the next one.

How did you guys get it to work?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I actually got the .iso and with WiU says it has update NTSC-U 2.2 (wich is kind of impossible) and I was like WHAAAAAT
wtf.gif
..?? and then I opened up with WiiScruber and I realized the game only has PARTITION-0.......still it is on my HDD and I'm about to test if it works...!!
smile.gif

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did u extract the game with, winrar or 7zip?

You loaded it using a USB HDD Loader right?

Maybe I somehow corrupted the files, going to try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms