Wii #1451 - Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Japan)

piwikiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah finally!

installed hermes 223 36/37, set USB Loader GX to Japanese/force NTSC/002 fix/CIOS 223....voila!

Now if I can just figure out what it is you're supposed to do in the game......

UnWii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how you have install'd Hermes cIOS 222/223 ?
I have always an error, 116 or CodeDump...
Im on 3.3E...is there a way to see what my cIOS version is ?

Thx

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it´s playable if you use hermes cios 223 with the settings piwikiwi mentioned 2 posts above.
i think it kind of blocks cios 249.

the only problem is, that the game freezes when the ingame keyboard pops up (if you have to name your character or type a message in online play).
that has nothing to do with any loader/modchip etc, but with the wii itself, because non-japanese wiis don´t have the japanese keyboard implemented.
the only alternative you have (until now) is to change the region of your wii to jap with AnyRegionChanger.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[Truth said:
]
it´s playable if you use hermes cios 223 with the settings piwikiwi mentioned 2 posts above.
i think it kind of blocks cios 249.

the only problem is, that the game freezes when the ingame keyboard pops up (if you have to name your character or type a message in online play).
that has nothing to do with any loader/modchip etc, but with the wii itself, because non-japanese wiis don´t have the japanese keyboard implemented.
the only alternative you have (until now) is to change the region of your wii to jap with AnyRegionChanger.

This is wrong, as uLoader lets you change your character's name correctly without freezing.

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea how I'm supposed to get this game working. I've installed the latest IOS 223 and what not that come with uLoader, I've tried uLoader, I've tried Configurable USB Loader, and I've tried the settings mentioned by piwikiwi.

The game boots up fine, I can skip the filmclip and get to the main menu. But once I have three options to choose from on the main menu, I can only click the bottom two, both of which are useless (the third being just a video viewer).

The first option, the one I assume is how to play the damn game, will freeze my Wii every single time. I click it, black screen, loud buzz.

Every single other game I have works with the USB loader. This is the first time I've run into problems. Any help or advice?

edit- Nevermind, got it working on Configurable USB!

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
seriously though, what twats make you pay 4 online - oh yeah, I know who

(I aint thinkin off capcom THO)

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZenZero said:
seriously though, what twats make you pay 4 online - oh yeah, I know who

(I aint thinkin off capcom THO)

Micwofwost?

btw Finally got it to work
yaypsp.gif

For anyone who wants to play, I used these settings
•CFG Usb Loader
•cIOS 223 mload (installed using the IOS 37 merged with 36 or whatever}
•Force NTSC
•Japanese
•A loooooot of patience

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello
I can second that I have it working last night after doing some changes to my softmodded Wii

Running:
  • NTSC-U 4.0
  • IOS249 and Hermes 222/223 IOS installed.
  • USB Loader GX rev 709

Wiiiiiiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys.

i have a japanese wii modded with wiikey.

just wondering if getting a patched monster hunter (so it runs in english) will work on my wii. i dont think i need to worry about the cios and uploader stuff, coz my wii is same region as game.

if it doesnt work, no probs, i still got original version of MH3. just needed to know what the menu is in english...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?