Wii #1032 - Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree (USA)

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Must have this for sure
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
I wonder what the "Nintendo Seal of Approval" really stands for nowadays.
It just means that its an official product, and always have done. It was only introduced as a lot of companies were making their own cartridges without paying Nintendo their license fee.

There are many NES/SNES games that seem "unfinished" so its hardly new to see poorly made games on a Nintendo console, ok there are bad games but we accept them nowadays, its just those with game breaking bugs (like Tomb Raider Underworld) that piss me off. Nintendo should either check each game or change seal.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
its just those with game breaking bugs (like Tomb Raider Underworld) that piss me off.
What to think off Quantum of Solace!! I played online on the Wii and it suddenly the game broke so horribly I almost heard a "CRACK!" coming from out of the console....Jesus, and then there was this thing, like a trip out of the body. I was there shooting guys and suddenly I was hovering above myself and looking at myself bumping into a wall for minutes, then I gave up....sigh....I'm glad it was a downloaded copy on a DVD+R disc, so I didn't have to painfully witness that fucking Nintendo Seal. Yeah, approval my ARSE!

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
from the dev their website:

Join the four families of Redneck County as they compete to see who can win the most bottle caps in a battle to become the greatest family of the county for a year. Not only will you get bragging rights, but you'll also get the privilege to move in "The Big Trailer" where fabulous redneck luxuries await. Saddle up, partner, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

* Unique and intuitive Wii Remote™ controls

* Play in a variety of Redneck events such as Backyard Hunting, Mower Racing, Toilet Seat Throwing and many more.

* Unlock new characters, events, and jokes as you accumulate more bottle caps

* Multiplayer for up to four players

check out the page for some screens: http://www.zoodigitalpublishing.com/product-item.php?id=351

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1