Wii #0878 - Tenchu 4 (Japan)

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow this game look impresive...

anyone knows if we can put the menu in english ??

thanks
biggrin.gif

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Holy crap!!

My bandwidth will be really busy this weeks:
Tenchu 4, Disaster, Quantum of Solace, Web of Shadows, Tales of Sym 2, Call of Duty...

omg xD

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
In the Sengoku period, ninjas are held in high regard, taking off from the end of Tenchu 3, Rikimaru and Ayame has to act before the chaos of the era swallow them whole.

Unlike other ninja games that places brute force before stealth, to survive, in this game, you must not be discovered. Make use of all the crannies and crevices to hide yourself as you ambush your enemies.

Speed is another factor, instead of prolonged battles, kill your opponent in one move. Depending on your ninja skills, you can kill boss characters with one powerful slash. Get to know your weapons as the potential you can tap into depend on them.

Plunge head-long back into the chaos and emerge victorious.

pa.139879.1.jpg

pa.139879.3.jpg

pa.139879.4.jpg

pa.139879.5.jpg

pa.139879.6.jpg

There is some info for those who want it.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
wiikey 1.9s 3.2E: brickblocked and works with regionfrii, cant get english text or audio, but has onscreen help for controls, so able to play kind of

Posts merged

tried to force english in gecko os, still jap

sascha156

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WTF, why is nobody interested in this game? Playing it right now and its one of the greatest games for the Wii. Even without any knowledge of japanese the game is playable. The only problem is you don't understand the story. Works fine on my Pal wii with wiikey.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
sascha156 said:
WTF, why is nobody interested in this game? Playing it right now and its one of the greatest games for the Wii. Even without any knowledge of japanese the game is playable. The only problem is you don't understand the story. Works fine on my Pal wii with wiikey.

I'm interested, but since an english version is coming in January.. I'll just wait..

sascha156

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not so sure about January. Officially it's Q1 2009, but I read on some boards that the date is 31th March. So if that's true, it would be almost half a year until the release.

Maybe here is someone who already played the game and can help me. I have a problem in level 5 where i have to swing from one tree to another. I don't understand the controls. I think you have to swing the wii remote and press A at some point but I have no idea how to do it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I don't have a modded Wii, so I don't normally pay attention to Wii dumps. But I noticed the thread. Very envious of those folks who are able to play it now. I'm a Tenchu fan, and this one looks like a nice addition to the series. Glad to see the original developers back at the helm, though they have worked on some obscure titles in the last 10 years.

Looking forward to the U.S. release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi