happy.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Is this a fn joke???!!!!
Wii #0594 - The Dog Island (Europe)
already had german language, it was not only ENGLISH as the info told you, no it was Multi 5 or 6!

whaler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG OMG OMG another release with no minicopter: Adventure Flight anywhere in sight. Man I cant even stand this crud......WTF??!!
hate2.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
whaler said:
OMG OMG OMG another release with no minicopter: Adventure Flight anywhere in sight. Man I cant even stand this crud......WTF??!!
hate2.gif
would that be the same game as "Radio Helicopter" in Europe? i had no idea it was anticipated by..well, anyone. no one seem to care when the PS2 versions came out. (although the first one was released in Europe as "Go Go Copter", the game called "Radio Helicopter" for PS2 in Europe is some other game..which is sort of confusing. but Radio Helicopter 2 and Radio Helicopter Wii are both from the PuchiCopter/MiniCopter series)

oh yeah, and if this has the same languages as the previously released euro version... maybe it's some version designed to conform with germany's notorious game censorship laws. like if the original version had excessive blood, or a nazi puppy, or something. because thats absolutely possible. yes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily