Wii #0292 - Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (USA)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OMG PAL PAL PAL?
I'll be your pal
happy.gif

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, no "graphics aren't important comments" on what I'm going to say please? We've all heard it before.

Another that looks like from the PS1 era:
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/879/879261/img_4714908.html
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/879/879261/img_4714908.html

I mean, sure they're probably going for the cartoon look, but I think it could have been done better.

Official description from IGN:
QUOTE said:
Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal is an action-adventure game featuring seven playable Looney Tunes characters, including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tazmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Gossamer and a special secret character, all rendered in high-definition, next-generation graphics. Gamers find themselves immersed in combat, puzzles, and vehicle-based action. Players also command an arsenal of ACME melee and projectile weapons in outrageous battles and travel to various locations such as Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars, and the Wild West.

Maybe worth a DVD. I suppose the still screens might not do the game justice. They just seem to look pretty old school to me.

I'll download it and test it out, but don't expect a review from me for several days.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm, right now I don't care. By the way that Crash of the Titans is also a bit of a beefed up gamecube game. I found the framerate choppy as hell and I thought it was very annoying that you cannot rotate the camera..

Right now I'm not particularly in love with my Wii. It can perform better damn it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.