Wii #0219 - Mario Party 8 (Japan)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now Japan gets to experience this terrible fake widescreen game too...

Seriously though, they could've done the fake wide screen like Big Brain Academy did, not stupid like they did with this one...
dry.gif

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i not too sure why everyone pays out on this game. If you have 3 others friends some beers and chips and 3 hours this game is awesome. SO far best multiplayer game on the Wii IMO.

I havent played marioparty since 4. but great changes i noticed where the bonus stars at the end are somewhat random, not just minigame, coin and green space. All the maps have a major difference (i especially like the koopa tycoon one, thats sort of like monopoly).

But most of all this game is intense right down to the end, just like mariokart there is alot of luck involved which doesn't shy non gamers (like my girlfriend) from this game. Last big game we played i was i had 12 stars, then in the final turn i went to 6 stars and lost.
IT was very emotional
cry.gif

I would give this game an 8 (i took 2 whole points for how annoying the host is)

freed_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i this is great game if you played it together with your friend...

but it's not really great if you play only single player

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
This game is a must have for the wii. The wii always lacks in single player but makes up for it in multi-player. As TheStump said, Get some mates, beer and this game. It's a real fun game to play together, nice competition in it.

*try to avoid the koopa tycoon board tho, You'll end up losing friends
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mate has this, pretty mundane outing. I swear it gets worse with each games since the 5th title.

This is getting re-released in the UK August 13th with the "spastic" taken out, no not Waluigi, the word "spastic". I guess the original PAL release could be worth something in the future perhaos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys