WIFI WORKED FOR YEARS NOW DOESNT ANYMORE ERROR 52200 !

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by nuke888, Jun 18, 2009.

1. nuke888
    OP

Newcomer nuke888 Advanced Member

United States
    I have telco Alice Adsl Gate 2+ Wifi router,the wifi worked for an year and now all i get is an error 5200 !

Fact is that updates on Acekard 2(loader,cheat database and so on) DO WORK !

I have tried all deleting Akaio disabling cheats, dunno what to do anymore(loader is dated 30/05/2009)

Please help coz this thing is freakin me out !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Primenay13

Member Primenay13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Maybe you should go to www.nintendo.com and use their error code lookup. Then it will tell you how to fix it.

3. shattering

Newcomer shattering Member

Indonesia
    From nintendo website
    Have you tried this?

Btw, it's 52200, there's no error code numbered 5200. (you put 2 different error codes)

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Maybe try resetting your router?

5. nuke888
    OP

United States
    Yeah i have tried to reset the router no dice. Wonder wtf is wrong i didnt changed anything.
    As i told wifi works on acekard updaters nothing on games and nintendo browser (browser + 3 in 1)
    on dslite.

P.S.

The code is correct 52200

6. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Ok for any temper that is trying to figure it out here's a little help since i'm not very good with firewalls, but the way i see it, your DS is connecting to the internet but not to Nintendo's WFC servers. So there are two possibilities. 1) Nintendo's Servers are down. (impossible as i just tried they work fine.) 2) Your firewall magically turned on and said "WTF Nintendo WFC?!? *block*"

All I can tell you is check your firewall settings & Nintendo's Wi-Fi help section. Most likely one the ports that the DS is trying to use is blocked.

~ Jon

7. nuke888
    OP

United States
    Still havent solved the issue can anybody chat with me to help ?

8. nuke888
    OP

United States
    Anybody can help me ? WFC with dslite worked for almost 2 years now what i do get its just error 52200 i didnt change any modem/router setting and wifi works with acekard updaters just wfc doesnt even other devices(psp etc etc) work fine router is set with wep 128bit and no mac filtering i did even try a no encry pci wifi and no way too(just for the ds wfc coz wii wfc works fine on this pci wifi card too)

9. nicky041192

Member nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    no need to double post. since its a firewall problem. make sure its not blockin NWFC

10. nuke888
    OP

United States
    no need to be super bitch,I have even added a rule just for the ds mac and all ports opened to fix that and it didnt worked thats why m asking bout it again [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Instead the wii wfc works on the internal pci wifi card(ds wfc doesnt) and doesnt work on modem wifi,ds always worked on bot and now doesnt work on either of 2.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    if the acekard wifi update works than it is not the ds. which means it is a computer/router/firewall issue. so stop acting out and debug it.

-another world

12. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    No need to be whiny brat either. This isn't an Acekard problem. Troubleshoot your router.

P.S. you typed 52200 in your topic title and 5200 in your post.

13. nuke888
    OP

United States
    U are just all replying with the obvious ! I am trying all and I cant solve the issue thats why m posting,receiving replies like that isnt useful at all,m dealing more with nonsense and same empty answers more then finding a way to fix it.That could be a firewall problem is one of the first answers google gives out AND I ALREADY DID THAT WELL BEFORE POSTING HERE.

14. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    I had a LOT of trouble connecting up my DS (via Nintendo WiFi USB) - finally got it going by finding out that an 'SVHOST' was being blocked on a certain port (one that is NOT mentioned in the Nintendo WiFi help site), then for some reason it stopped (not too sure what code I was getting) - I believe my firewall may of had an auto-update & somehow that caused the problem

The way I fixed it was cleared ALL rules dealing with Nintendo - Cleared the Firewall Log THEN tried connecting up DS

The Firewall popped up with messages stating 'such-&-such trying to connect to internet' which I allowed, but still got blocked by something.
    I then looked in the firewall log & found that OTHER files (other than Nintendo one's) - I think one was svhost [again] & the other I can't remember were being blocked - so set up rules for those.

With a little trial & error (as I'm not 100% sure how to set up rules with my firewall) I finally got the DS to connect to the internet

15. vinneke23

Newcomer vinneke23 Member

United States
    you could try to connect at an acces point like the mac donalds or an elektronic store, some stores have an hotspot. if they also blocking than the problem is a bit strange or they do the same .

16. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    if the ds can do wifi with akaio, its not 1) the ds, its not 2) akaio and its not 3) the router with ssid for homebrew. try some homebrew, does it connect? if yes - then you are blocking the nintendo wifi. if your network is more complex than just 1 router, another box is blocking the nintendo wifi. it could be the spi firewall on the router, it could be you are using the wrong channel on the router. it could be you have it set to wpa, the router could be set to the wrong mode (802.11b/g can cause issues on some routers, "b only" is recommended by nintendo), it could be your blocking a port, it could be your ISP, it could be your modem.

reset the entire network back to zero. uninstall everything (firewalls, etc). reset the router to factory settings (not by clearing out info but by actually resetting it with the reset button). reinstall everything. if that doesn't fix it, its probably your ISP. perhaps they are blocking ports related to high traffic gaming, this is not unheard of.

it really isn't that hard and if you took a day off from bitching a response to every post made in this thread you would probably have it figured out.

-another world

17. nuke888
    OP

United States
    And who says i didnt already do that I have even tested wii wfc and that works ! I have no firewall on pc and the os one is disabled.

18. vergilite

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    YOU ARE A PRICK [​IMG] im so sorry but if you come here looking for help (which we try and give you) and you throw it all back in our faces then you sir are a giant dick WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO MAGICALLY SPAWN AN ANSWER FROM OUR ASSES, IF NONE OF THIS IS WORKING AND WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE HELP WE CAN THEN GO TO A DIFFERENT FORUM AND ASK BECAUSE THERE IS LITTLE MORE HELP TO GIVE YOU

19. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
  20. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Silly question - but have you tried the manufacturer's website for support ?? - perhaps the router had drivers installed & you've accidentally deleted them, or perhaps the router itself has a firewall which has been altered somehow & need setting up again

Usually the FIRST place you should try is the manufacturer's if you have trouble - have they got a Forum ?? - couldn't you ask there, or even contact the manufacturer directly via email - they may have a solution