Wifi Update Problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Twilight Loz, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I downloded this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=7217

I then placed it into my plugin directory via the _aio folder. I then extracted the file and replaced it with my old plguin (which came with my 1.5 firmware package). I then turned on my ds then then clicked on start, and then more and then wifi update. I tried updating the file via wifi but this message comes up:

Download error, malloc error.

No URL retrieved, ak2loader.zip

What seems to be a problem. By the way, can someone give me a link to the 5.10.2009 loader, the site is down for me for some weird reason.

2. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    i got that same thing and i was gonna post it i think its becasue there is no update yet out?

3. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    just becuase there isn't anything new to download doesn't mean that it wont work. I have to download the latest loader to make 'Combat of Giants - Dragon work' and I shoul've got the latest loader from wifi but it didn't work. By the way, is it becuase my router isn't set to broadcast public?

4. iFish

iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Jul 11, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    well not sure why dont ou just use download it off the pc and put it there manually

5. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    but the site is down for me, thats why I can't put it maually, I'll try again.

By the way, can someone give me a link for thr 5.10.2009 loader?

6. Rascal

Rascal GBAtemp Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    United States
  7. Twilight Loz
    OP

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    is is there a way to make the wifi update work? And btw, all the thing s i get from updating the cart via wifi, can I find them on the internet (high chance... yes but wanna make sure).