Apple Wifi and USB problem

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
OK so my ipod touch won't connect to wifi I know it's because the ip is 169.xxx.xx.xxx but I want to know what to do.
And my iPod won't connect to iTunes or even windows explorer, so what can I do 'bout that?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Sop said:
OK so my ipod touch won't connect to wifi I know it's because the ip is 169.xxx.xx.xxx but I want to know what to do.
And my iPod won't connect to iTunes or even windows explorer, so what can I do 'bout that?
turn off wi-fi then wait 10 seconds then enable again.

you need to reinstall itunes again. or try another cable.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean turning off wifi on my iPod or on the router, because I did turn it off on the iPod and still not working.
And I don't have another cable I've reinstalled iTunes and that didn't work either. If this helps when I plug the cable in the sound it makes is a little like doo-doo instead of the normal, doo-dee (I'm on windows XP).

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sop said:
Do you mean turning off wifi on my iPod or on the router, because I did turn it off on the iPod and still not working.
And I don't have another cable I've reinstalled iTunes and that didn't work either. If this helps when I plug the cable in the sound it makes is a little like doo-doo instead of the normal, doo-dee (I'm on windows XP).

Doo doo. lol I recommend you just try out with another cable. because when it doo-doo's that means its not going to doo-dee. So you need a cable to make it doo-dee.
smile.gif
Just buy a cheap knock-off one from your local chinese store or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE