Why just Why ?

D

Deleted User

It does suck that people were harassing you over it, but it's also not really a good idea to propose an idea for an exploit when you don't 100% know what you're doing or talking about.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The biggest problem is that most of the user which basically are newbies where just
read the last site from a thread and fuckin ask the same questions who asked and answerd 20 sites before or better start a new thread hahahha " headshot "
and also register on temp for just one BS post
every fuckn day they ask for iosu damn it will be released when its released 24hour ask for iosu dont change anything
they cry for release 5.4 / 5.5 xploit , why the fuck should the devs release it when its priivate the have reasons for not release, today they released it cause ninty patched it but the devs say ITS FUCKING NOT STABLE and then they start cry again
no matter what they do our users starts cryn

you know what patience is? i dont think so

There are a thousand other things to do , but nooooo they better cry here for iosu and any kind of hacks

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It does suck that people were harassing you over it, but it's also not really a good idea to propose an idea for an exploit when you don't 100% know what you're doing or talking about.
That's exactly what I was telling him in PMs ;)

Reactions: Deleted User

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The biggest problem is that most of the user which basically are newbies where just
read the last site from a thread and fuckin ask the same questions who asked and answerd 20 sites before or better start a new thread hahahha " headshot "
and also register on temp for just one BS post
every fuckn day they ask for iosu damn it will be released when its released 24hour ask for iosu dont change anything
they cry for release 5.4 / 5.5 xploit , why the fuck should the devs release it when its priivate the have reasons for not release, today they released it cause ninty patched it but the devs say ITS FUCKING NOT STABLE and then they start cry again
no matter what they do our users starts cryn

you know what patience is? i dont think so

There are a thousand other things to do , but nooooo they better cry here for iosu and any kind of hacks
Sort of this and people that make an account just to get help for something then you never hear from them ever again.

Reactions: Deleted User

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sort of this and people that make an account just to get help for something then you never hear from them ever again.

I am a person who likes to help others also via PM but that kind of intrusive
and constantly crying people make me crazy
i know that a forum is build up with sort of this people
I was also so but i start to read a thread from site 1 and used the that fucking search function to find my answer before spam with bs who allready answerd
would the others do the same in my opinion there would be less rage and Inappropriate Language

my english is crap but fuck that :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: cvskid

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I can see a locked thread incoming real soon!

Edit: its been moved.

Don't worry your going through the newbie signed up period, it should not last long, that is if you don't completely lose it of course!!!

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao