Why isn't FMCB working for me?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Tranquil, May 26, 2010.

May 26, 2010
  1. Tranquil
    OP

Member Tranquil GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a PS2 slim 75001 and I'm using this guide here to get it installed, and I'm pretty sure I edited the iso correctly and everything, but the problem I have is after removing my original Battlefront 2 at the main menu and putting in the edited Battlefront 2 the game freezes at the main menu so I'm unable to do anything. Anyone know what I can do?

2. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Did you block the sensors. Also it could be just the game not working since it's never been "officially" confirmed, at least on there.

3. Tranquil
    OP

United States
    Nope, I didn't block the sensors because the guide didn't tell me to. Is it really necessary since it doesn't say so?

Also, does anyone know if SWBFII is confirmed to be a working game for this? I really hope it is.

4. Tranquil
    OP

United States
    Ok, so I was able to block the sensors and I tried it again, but now when I go to Add/Edit I see a black screen and then it says "Please insert a playstation format disk". I'm trying to search around, but I see very little information on the subject. I really hope someone has some knowledge of this...

5. Tranquil
    OP

United States
    Meh, screw it, I went ahead and just bought a copy of Agent Under Fire 007 from Gamestop for $4 and it worked perfectly. Now I'm trying to get used to using FMCB, but I'm happy that this is over with.