Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone that describes themselves as "hawt" while using a Sephiroth avatar is most definitely not "hot" or "sexy" and any combo of the two.

MistahJelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone who believes its an opposite day is someone who is not satisfied with the present. Eg, how they rate on the Seksayometer.

MistahJelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hola' It's the Seksayometer, and trust me, it was crafted from my loins of beauty which means it can only be broken by its creator. That's the main reason I don't use it; as crafting another is such tedious work.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guess who created it
blush.gif

MistahJelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Being radioactive may make you glow, but not with beauty. I on the other testicle do not need radiation to glow, I just need what I was born with: Seksay!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
why was this topic even created... you can boast all ya want if there are no pics youre lying and when there are no pics you are scared because you know you are ugly so if you wanna prove anything post a pic and we'll all see how "sexy and hawt" you are if not buzz off
lecture.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dude, first.....People here already saw me, and I'm told I'm one of the sexiest people here.....
Second, being in Radioactive Force makes you so much more attractive, that you can't even believe it..
Third, judging by your posts, I decided that you are ,of now, the only temper that CAN'T join the Radioactive Force..

Conclusion, you're a liar and a thief...Without pics, we don't see anything sexy about you, and your avatar and sig only means that you're not confident in yourself to express your own personality, but you must use anime/game characters to express yourself..There isn't any of your own individuality..

In a words of my p0wn commander p1ngpong.....

p0wned
yaypsp.gif

MistahJelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhhhh Toni, Toni, Toni.. Your saying I can't join your little pixie club group because of my post count. First things first, why would I want to join I mean I'm way to superior for that $***. Second of all, I don't want to post my pic because I've been in trouble before with my school for "internet" activities and don't want a serious punishment (So my identity can't be confirmed without a pic or other compelling evidence). And finally: " I'm sexier than thou shalt eva be!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la