Dragar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
but most dont
The same people who wouldn't purchase a game after pirating it are the same people who wouldn't purchase the game at all.
How is it possible that people who wouldn't give the company money in any case are killing the company and stealing from it?
They aren't making or losing money, it's a neutral system and if the economy wasn't so terribly unjust then this wouldn't be an issue.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The same people who wouldn't purchase a game after pirating it are the same people who wouldn't purchase the game at all.
How is it possible that people who wouldn't give the company money in any case are killing the company and stealing from it?
They aren't making or losing money, it's a neutral system and if the economy wasn't so terribly unjust then this wouldn't be an issue.

i think youre reading too much into what i wrote :P

ultimatelype

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany's minimum wage 1549€ (new games cost 35-45€ like you said)
Brazil's minimum wage per hour 1200R$ (new games cost 150-200R$)
wow its so expensive in germany

Dragar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Yet this has been proven to be untrue.
Im a massive pirate, I won't deny it. I can't afford to purchase video games, and if I was unable to pirate I would not play at all. So no company is losing money from me as they would not have earned from me in the first place.
Sorry for getting political. I'm just sick of this corrupt and unjust society we live in.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Germany's minimum wage 1549€ (new games cost 35-45€ like you said)
Brazil's minimum wage per hour 1200R$ (new games cost 150-200R$)
wow its so expensive in germany

where is your source for our "minimum wage"? germany does not have anything like that! even if so: you have to sub taxes from that and then there are only 1000€ left. I am sorry for you that games are so expensive in brazil, but I am sure you don't have to pay my amount apartment rent or health insurance (which is a MUST since 2009 here). I have to pay 500€ on health assurance a month. plus 600€ rent (small apartment). so you can guess what's left of my minimum wage of 1573€ (thats what I get every month). so much for wealthy europeans! :(

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Germany gets minimum wage (or something like that) in a few days (starts 01/01/2015). 8,50€ per hour gross, which adds up to about 1360€ gross per month.

Sorry if this is too offtopic now, but may I ask why the word used to express the opposite of net (or nett, depending on who you ask) is also a synonym for disgusting? xD

ultimatelype

Trophies
XP
Country
where is your source for our "minimum wage"? germany does not have anything like that! even if so: you have to sub taxes from that and then there are only 1000€ left. I am sorry for you that games are so expensive in brazil, but I am sure you don't have to pay my amount apartment rent or health insurance (which is a MUST since 2009 here). I have to pay 500€ on health assurance a month. plus 600€ rent (small apartment). so you can guess what's left of my minimum wage of 1573€ (thats what I get every month). so much for wealthy europeans! :(
i researched a little and found that germany's hourly payment is around 8.5(40.5h per week) 8.5x40.5x4.5=1549. Europe deffinitely hasn't been having a good time these last years.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been here for quite some time, saw weird threads, but this one here is the strangest one I've ever saw. I'm not sure how more I can describe this thread except strange.
And why did I feel like WWII would be sort of involved, and I was right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1