WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!

davy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gta got released for the switch and ofc they made it run painfull 30fps with insane drops how does this keep happening, And the graphics compare to the pc and ps5 looks horrible it hurts my heart to see that even gta old games can't run full 60 fps on the switch! Pleas modders make a change to this! 60fps mod + even graphics mod

Reactions: litlnicky

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gta got released for the switch and ofc they made it run painfull 30fps with insane drops how does this keep happening, And the graphics compare to the pc and ps5 looks horrible it hurts my heart to see that even gta old games can't run full 60 fps on the switch! Pleas modders make a change to this! 60fps mod + even graphics mod
Because the Switch is an underpowered now several years old tablet, coding is hard and nobody holds the Switch to any kind of quality.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Rockstar acknowledged the issue and is giving Switch owners free copies on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2