Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
QUOTE said:
Guess this is the most wanted game in the history of DS then.
if this is how big the thread for pokemon d&p is i wonder how big the thread for zelda's going to be oL0.

Probably..................not as big.
Exactly!
wink.gif

I think that when it is released ( when? ) a bigger thread will be created!!
( hopes!! )

blackmaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do people have to reply if they have no interest and are just saying things like 'grow up' and 'its just a game'? There are a thousand other threads with things that might actually interest you. I'm still excited about this game, hope it comes out soon, I'm going to try this pokemon ranger game but it looks a bit poo. Is it going to put me off pokemon?

thelefteyeguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Guess this is the most wanted game in the history of DS then.
if this is how big the thread for pokemon d&p is i wonder how big the thread for zelda's going to be oL0.

Probably..................not as big.

pokemon is way more popular then zelda

Zelda would never get more than 500K+ of pre-order in NA

can someone release me from shouting "FINALLY!"

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do people have to reply if they have no interest and are just saying things like 'grow up' and 'its just a game'? There are a thousand other threads with things that might actually interest you. I'm still excited about this game, hope it comes out soon, I'm going to try this pokemon ranger game but it looks a bit poo. Is it going to put me off pokemon?
If that post was directed at me, I've got nothing against pokemon. As you can see, I've already edited my sig in preparation ;p. I was moreso questioning the impatientness of "pokemon fans." 2 days isn't all that long. I could sleep for two days if I was impatient enough
tongue.gif
. If that was not directed at me, ignore this post and have a cookie or something.

DrROBschiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think they are ever gonna make a DS version of Four swords? I mean come on, it would totally be awesome.

thelefteyeguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Pokemon Ranger sucks hard...just avoid it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: