Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think we should all spam upto page 100 and see what happens

oh ya the admin (costello in particular) is going to LOVE that, good idea... well hope u don't get flagged for ban
unsure.gif

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Silver:

- Breaks into a secure research lab and steals a Pokemon
- Evades police capture until they just give up
- Has an unexplained personal vendetta against Team Rocket
- Meets and battles alongside Lance before you
- Unlike the rival in Red and Blue, you get a game over if you lose to him
- Ambushes you steps from the end of Victory Road when your Pokemon are all worn out from the dungeon
- Has no help from anyone, especially the several influential intellectuals that help you, but manages to accomplish more than you
- Defeats all gym leaders including Blue before you, but knows that it's not worth his time to track down Red
- In Pokemon Stadium 2, is the hardest battle in the game and has mastered a level 100 Mewtwo, Ho-oh and Lugia
- Doesn't give a shit about "catching them all"
- Has hardcore fight music: http://rapidshare.com/files/276635/Pokemon..._Metal.mp3.html

I present to you a question. A conundrum, if you will. Badass or baddest ass ever?

wtf.gif
what you on about

monkeyeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soo whats going on now update plz i keep hearing people saying sumthing about a guy who said was going to dump it.. but the time is passed and all that crab any ideas whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf