Who else hates FedEx?

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This all stems from the Driver possibly stealing my package today. It even required a signature for delivery in which They didn't put my first name. Unfortunately they stole my beloved Xbox Series X from me and marked it as Delivered even using the name on the package. but never actually delivered said package.

Who else has had issues with them?
How long shall I expect the investigation to go for?
Is there anything I can do to help along the process?

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would a driver risk losing their job over a system when their management can easily track own who it was that was driving the truck in your area that day? No driver is dumb enough to think they would get away with that. it probably got dropped off at the wrong house and the person decided they wanted your package instead of sending it back with the driver.

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They said my business was closed and couldn't deliver my stuff. Its a residential house. They just pressed a wrong button durring scan in

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah they're pretty obnoxious, not allowing the recipient to redirect a package to one of their stores without the approval of the shipper (and given the customer service platforms some companies use, it can take days or weeks to reach a real person). I guess they don't trust their own stores.

rsx

USA Modchip Installer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, terrible. The last few experiences, one was returned because my address "does not exist" even though I've been here 10 years and the post office/ups know where I am. Multiple times, they said they made delivery attempts but never did. It got so bad, I had to arrange to pick them up at a walgreens on the other side of town. And one completely disappeared from the Bloomington CA hub. It was ammo, and there's a long record of gun-related packages being stolen from there. Supposedly, the ATF raided it earlier this year but I don't know if it's true. Last but not least, and this is the worst one: One of their guys was texting while driving and nearly hit me when I was crossing the street. This while I was on a bicycle, I saw it at the last second and dodged him. And yes I wrote the truck number, the time it happened and reported it. From what I remember, the kid looked like he was about 20. Didn't notice me at all, literally had his face buried in his phone while he was turning the corner.

These days when people send their console in, I explicitly tell them not to use Fedex.

Last edited by rsx,
D

Deleted User

Am not living in the US, but who likes Fedex anyway?
I hope you will be able to solve your problem, that sucks.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally, I find them to be one of our better couriers, though I’m in the U.K.
But if your delivery has gone walkabout, don’t waste any time, get onto their customer service and also the customer service of the company you purchased from.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are terrible. They don't properly secure their facilities with 21st century standards and protocols, and they are dubious in hiring practices. As long as it's not theft/robbery/etc on your record, they can hire you. Also, much of it is contractor deliveries. Not an "actual" FedEx employee, a franchisee with a hired driver. I'm not sure how that plays out in insurance and coverages. I would definitely consider a police report due to the value of the Xbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: like, He's waaaay up there :D:tpi::rofl2: