White Screen of Death? SCDS2 Problem

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Rico007, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Rico007
    OP

Rico007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2009
    Puerto Rico
    Greetings everyone. When pokemon X/Y came out, I updated my 3DS with the built-in update. So my Supercard DS Two was unusable due to firmware incompatibility. When the last update came out in December, I tried to update my card's firmware with a friend's DS lite. It was updating just fine until it gave me an error message. It then white screened.

Since then, whenever I place it on my 3DS, white screen when I open the card. When I place it on my friend's DS Lite with auto-load slot 1, and turn it on, it loads to a white screen. When I turn it on without the card and then put it in, it doesn't seem to read it. Currently all I have on the card is the firmware update file and the latest EOS version, as I backed up everything else.

So I am thinking that the random error I got screwed up the firmware of my Super Card DS Two, and now it is bricked. But not losing all hope, I come here to see if anyone knows about a possible revival. Now, time to go to a birthday party.

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    There is a topic for the problems at the official Supercard Forum.
    I never bricked a DSTWO: I can't support you there.

3. Rico007
    OP

Rico007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2009
    Puerto Rico
    Thanks, I will check there to see if they can help. ^-^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice